Since it's been 9 years, I'd like to share 9 things (of the many) that my Hubby has taught me about love and life (in no particular order). Here it goes...
- It's OK to just be... I'm still not too good at this one.
- It's very helpful (if not crucial) to the success of one's marriage to have the same, favorite NFL team. Go Cowboys!!
- Being "right" is not the most important thing about a discussion.
- We don't need stuff NOW! There's nothing wrong with researching and saving.
- It's OK if something doesn't go according to plan. Just pick yourself up and try again.
- Breakfast really is the best meal of the day.
- God is big enough to handle anything.
- Baseball can be tolerable... only if I'm sitting next to my Hubby.
- Love is most beautiful when you can love without the expectation of a response.