I love that I have my vintage Bernina 830 Record back from the repair shop, and it's been itching to do some projects. Well, I've been the antsy one. The machine has been sitting quietly. At any rate, I found some scrap fabric and whipped together a drawstring back to hang above my dryer. In an effort, to re-enforce the seams, I made the bag almost square (somewhat lop-sided). I thought I'd made the opening too wide.
Oh, great! I probably need to try this again. At least the loop on the side looks kinda cool.
Then I realized that not many people will see it, so I'll at least give it a try.
|Well, I guess it doesn't look too bad.|
Then, as I've started using the bag, I realized that the wide opening and shallow depth are perfect for reaching in and finding a matching pair — without having to dump out the entire bag.
|Take that, Odd Socks!|